Esperanza students are referred to our school by their Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team from their home school.
The following steps are then taken for enrollment:
- Child’s IEP is sent to Esperanza’s team either by the parent or by the child’s home school
- Esperanza’s team reviews the child’s IEP and determines if the student is best placed at Esperanza School
- The family will be contacted for a school tour and discussion
- Transportation will be scheduled, coordinating with the student’s home school and Esperanza’s team
- Student will begin attending Esperanza
All student referrals start with your child’s IEP team, however, if you are interested in learning more about Esperanza School and scheduling a tour, please School Principal, Anne Hellmer.